Aspirants usually need at least six months to prepare for the IBPS RRB exam. Taking six months to prepare for the exam is reasonable. There is ample time for candidates to review all topics and revise properly. This article discussed how aspirants can prepare for the IBPS RRB examination right now.
IBPS RRB Syllabus is divided into two stages, Prelims and Mains exam. The Prelims exam consists of two sections: Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability for 80 Marks. On the other hand, the IBPS RRB Mains comprises of Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Computer Knowledge, and English/Hindi Language sections in the mains exam for 200 marks.
How To Prepare IBPS RRB Syllabus In 6 Months?
The preparation time of 6 months is adequate enough for IBPS RRB exam preparation for any candidate. Follow the given tips for the preparation for IBPS RRB through the following methods.
Preparation Strategy for the First 2 months
- Each candidate must prepare a section-by-section list of topics in the exam from which questions will be asked.
- You may want to begin with those you find the most challenging or have never heard before.
- Each section should be given one hour.
- Become familiar with the fundamental concepts by consulting the school textbooks.
Preparation Strategy for the Next 2 Months
- Prepare with focused attention once you have covered all topics on your list.
- Start solving bank exam questions according to topics in a bank exam preparation book.
- Make time for studying every day.
- Be sure to use preparation books since the exam questions are different from those in school textbooks.
- Study shortcut tricks for resolving long-term problems.
Preparation Strategy for the Last two Months
- Visti BYJU’S Exam Prep for further guidance on the exam preparation for the IBPS RRB exam. It provides you study materials, notes, pdfs, test series that are of the best quality.
- Make sure to take a mock test online and solve one paper a day in the last few days.
- Make sure you do not solve mock examinations for the preliminary and main exams.
- It is important to solve mock tests to identify and work on problem areas.
- Also, mock tests help students understand how online tests work.
Preparation tips for the IBPS RRB exam
Follow A Time Table:
- Prepare a study plan for yourself, including completing the basic concepts of different topics on time and practising mock exams.
- Make sure you keep track of your schedule and make an effort to compensate if you miss a deadline.
Keeping a regular study schedule:
- Avoid procrastinating. As we have repeatedly stated, this exam cannot be cleared in 1-2 weeks of studying.
- When it comes to passing the exam, you need to put in consistent effort.
- It is essential to conduct mock tests.
- Taking online mock tests will allow you to experience the interface of the exam and the smooth transition between sections of the exam.
- You will also feel less anxious about your exams if you take mock tests.
- It is better to practice by writing answers on paper rather than memorising them since writing is more effective.
- You will only benefit from attending more quizzes and test series.
- Topics shouldn’t be left for next week since the study plan was designed not to cause stress to your students.
- Take breaks whenever possible and avoid studying for long periods, resulting in a rigid mindset and frustration.
- It’s best not to overload yourself with topics. The revision would be appropriate once you’ve studied all the topics.
Get the help of exam preparation tools like BYJU’S Exam Prep to crack the IBPS RRB syllabus in 6 months.
The purpose of study plans is to assist and guide students and ensure that they pass the exam on the first try if they follow them in their entirety. Whenever students find themselves in such a position, they should investigate topics that interest them. The study plan is developed to ensure that all types of students may complete the syllabus, making it suitable for all types of students.