Saxo Bank or Saxo capital market is a luxury multi-asset broker with excellent research, a good trading platform experience, and an excellent selection of over 40,000 securities. For active traders (or those who can afford to maintain steep account balance requirements), Saxo Bank offers an immersive, rich trading experience with an overwhelming choice of tools, research, and premium features. Now we discuss important points in saxo capital markets review.
Is Saxo Bank Secure?
Saxo Bank is not publicly traded and it operates banks, and it is regulated by six Tier-1 regulators (high trust), one Tier-2 regulator (average trust), and zero Tier-3 regulators (low trust). Saxo Bank is a trustworthy low-risk bank, and its trust score is 99 out of 99. You can easily work with it.
Limits Of investment
Saxo Bank is a multi-asset broker and offers investors and traders the best choice of over 40,000 tradable symbols. In addition to e-tradable markets across almost all asset types, Saxo Bank offers spot FX, FX options, non-deliverable forward, clearing transactions, stocks, and their options, exchange investment trusts, investment notes, futures, and 33,000 bonds only for android phones.
- Exchange-traded securities. Saxo Bank offers ISA/SIPP accounts for equity trading and trading for CFDs.
- Cryptocurrency: Cryptocurrency trading is available through derivatives but not from trading assets (e.g., buying bitcoin). (Crypto CFDs are not available to any broker’s private traders of UK legal entities or UK residents).
Mobile Trading App
Saxo Bank is doing a great job unifying in SaxoTraderGO web-based platform experience across devices. Saxo Bank’s SaxoTraderGO mobile app is our favorite and competes with the best FX brokers for mobile, including IG, CMC Markets, and TD Ameritrade.
- App overview: it is one of the secure platform suites that is how the SaxoTraderGO web-based platform experience truly reflects Saxo Bank’s key mobile app offerings. MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is also available, but the range of markets that can be traded is relatively narrow.
- Ease of use: The SaxoTraderGO mobile app is entertaining because of its impressive and intelligent design. One of the salient features I am grateful for is that you can access a lot of such useful information within each tab of a given asset.
- Charting: The chart features of SaxoTraderGO are rich in about 20 drawing tools and 62 indicators and touch the theme here – closely coinciding with the experience of the platform’s web-based version.
- Trading tools: The SaxoTraderGO mobile app provides almost all the features available on the Web platform, including the Trade Ticket window, watchlist, screener features, and all research tabs.
- Founded in 1992, Saxo Bank operates three regulatory banks and is licensed in six Tier 1 jurisdictions, making it a safe broker (low risk) for FX and CFD transactions.
- Saxo Bank provides access to more than 40,000 products, including crypto derivatives (by region), micro futures, and FX options.
- SaxoTraderGo, Saxo Bank’s flagship platform, includes everything traders need to navigate the market.
- It provides complex order types and account protection capabilities to manage risk seamlessly.
- Saxo publishes daily trading sessions and average spread data by order size, emphasizing its ability to achieve the best execution according to size.
- The prices for VIP and platinum account holders are very competitive, and classic account holders pay close to the industry average in pairs such as EUR/USD.