As the vacation rental industry continues to grow, there are a number of inspiring business owners leading the way.
Here are 16 of the top vacation rental business owners to watch in 2022:
- Lodgable Founder & CEO Kimball McGary
- HomeAway and VRBO founder Brian Sharples
- TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals president Keith Melnick
- Expedia Group CEO Mark Okerstrom
- Wyndham Destinations CEO Stephen P. Holmes
- Marriott International president and CEO Arne Sorenson
- Hilton Worldwide CEO Christopher J. Nassetta
- InterContinental Hotels Group CEO Richard Solomons
- Choice Hotels CEO Patrick Pacious
- AccorHotels CEO Sébastien Bazin
- Airbnb CEO and co-founder Brian Chesky
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts CEO David Kong
- Red Lion Hotels Corporation CEO Greg Mount
- La Quinta Holdings Inc. CEO Wayne Goldberg
- Drury Hotels President and CEO Mike Deitemeyer
- Motel 6 and Studio 6 President and CEO Rob Palleschi
The popularity of Vacation Rental Businesses in 2022
The popularity of vacation rental businesses is on the rise, as more and more people are looking to enjoy an alternative form of vacation. These businesses offer a number of advantages over traditional hotels, including more space, privacy, and flexibility.
This has led to a surge in the popularity of vacation rental businesses, with more and more people looking to take advantage of these unique accommodations. This trend is only expected to continue in the years to come, as more and more people discover the benefits of vacation rental businesses.
What is expected for the future of the vacation rental business industry
The future of the vacation rental business industry is looking very bright, as more and more people are discovering the benefits of vacation rental businesses. This trend is expected to continue in the years to come, as more and more people discover the unique advantages that these businesses have to offer.
There are a number of factors that are expected to contribute to the continued growth of vacation rental businesses. First, the popularity of alternative forms of vacations is on the rise. More and more people are looking to enjoy a different type of vacation, which has led to an increase in demand for vacation rental businesses.
Second, the technological advancements that have been made in recent years have made it easier than ever for people to find and book vacation rental properties. This has made it easier for vacation rental businesses to reach a wider audience, which is expected to lead to further growth in the industry.
Thirdly, the changing demographics of the vacation rental business industry is also expected to contribute to its continued growth. As more baby boomers retire and millennials enter the workforce, there is a growing demand for vacation rental properties that cater to these different groups. This is expected to lead to even more growth in the vacation rental business industry in the years to come.
Lastly, vacation rental software is getting better and better. This is making it easier for vacation rental businesses to manage their properties and bookings, which is expected to lead to even more growth in the industry.
The vacation rental business industry is expected to continue to grow in the years to come, as more and more people discover the unique advantages that these businesses have to offer. This trend is expected to continue as the industry adapts to changing demographics and new technological advancements. Vacation rental businesses are poised for continued growth in the years to come.